Production and Logistics
Sound & Power, Logistics, Sustenance - and the loos!
The production team is focused on designing and coordinating all the streams of production, support, sound and food to keep the protest flowing.
Could you put your abilities to good use? Sound & Power, Logistics, Sustenance and Accommodation always need more trusted, practical minded rebels to help:
Email the production team to introduce yourself and get involved: firstname.lastname@example.org
Handling sanitation & waste for the Big One is an important task! We don't have the resources to deal with many thousands of people’s worth of waste, so are asking participants to minimise the waste produced.
Ways to help:
- Please take all your rubbish away with you
- If you can, bring your own food supply
- Bring a reusable water bottle, cutlery and an eating tub
- Use public loos where possible. There will be 'loos of last resort' and accessible loos, but want to ensure these are available for those with greatest need
- A map will be provided, including amenities like loos (including accessibility details where known), water sources and other useful info
- Be prepared to volunteer to tidy up at the end of each day.
Inclusion and Accessibility
The Big One aims to be as inclusive and accessible as possible.
You may feel overwhelmed about how you will manage whilst in London. Our aim is to support each other and to help you find the access you may need.
Information on provisions made to facilitate inclusion and accessibility is available here on the Rebel Toolkit.
For further access information and needs, or to ask any questions, contact: email@example.com
Go back to 100 Days Book Main Menu