UKSA Core Meeting 10
Date Tuesday 22nd December
Participants: 21 Strategy representatives, representing 16 seats. Unrepresented were 2 Operations seats, ISN and one MOV seat.
Purpose of Meeting: To complete the gathering of needs by Convergent Facilitation.
The assembly split into 2 Breakout Rooms to complete the gathering of needs. This was done to allow for more time for each member to speak and was a considerably better experience for all those involved.
The assembly then grouped their needs into catagories to help in the consolidation process. The catagories are as follows:
- Who is the Strategy For?
- The effect we want the Strategy to have (upon reading)
- How do we want the Strategy to help us work together as a Movement
- What is our strategic direction
- How the Strategy will be formulated (likely out of Scope)
- Changing the Demands (likely out of Scope)
The full list of needs can be found here