As a Movement Rebel you might not be willing to get arrested, but still want to be involved in actions, plans and strategies. You may have skills to contribute at a regional, national or UK level.
Simple principles for treating data with care and respect. Organisers are asked to sign it (digitally) as they may need to handle personal data.
This website is a volunteering roles board, helping volunteers find roles and groups to find volunteers. The roles are usually at a UK national or regional level.
Browse roles by type of work, location or by entering key search terms. If you don’t see anything you immediately want to apply for, you can sign up to receive a weekly email for the types of role you are interested in.
Most roles go to people who apply directly, but to maximise your chances of finding a role, set up a profile. Groups can then find and contact you directly too.
Advertised roles typically ask volunteers to:
- have time to give each week
- join the Group’s weekly meeting
- have some specific skills or experience
- be comfortable with computer technology
- have a reasonable internet connection
Site support: email@example.com
- How to use our organising tools (see ‘How we Communicate’)
- Healthy Teams (RT): how teams organise and make decisions
- Range of topics (RA) e.g.
- DNA: XR’s Story, Structure and Strategy (T&T) full day, or three 2-3 hr sessions
- Citizens' Assembly: what these are and why XR is demanding one