Support available on the Tech and Data shelf
Data Protection is very important to take time to learn about. If you’re collecting or using personal data, there are resources about GDPR to help you to understand what you need to do.
This book contains everything you need to know about these services, from what they are, to getting an account, using them effectively and more technical guidance for people who become 'group admins' or 'hub admins'
- The Hub : holds information on XRUK groups, their purpose, members, roles and contacts.
- Mattermost : Messaging platform connecting you to other rebels in XRUK and worldwide
- The Cloud : secure document creation and storage
- Forums : long-term, in-depth discussions
- XRUK mailing system containing seperate 'email lists' for Nations & Regions, Local Groups, Campaigns, Volunteers, Talks and Training. All connected in one big 'network'.
- This provides guidance for other tech tools not covered in the two books listed above.
- How any individual or team can contribute content to the toolkit
- Guidance for editors of the toolkit