Welcome to the Rebel Toolkit!
Go direct to the library shelves
What is the Rebel Toolkit?
What is the Rebel Toolkit?
A one stop shop for individual Rebels and members of Local and Community Groups. It will contain everything you need to know in order to set up and run a group, and take action with XR.
What is changing?
The Rebel Toolkit is currently being massively upgraded and updated! For a while it will still look the same, but soon there will be new, easier to navigate shelves and books, with updated and upgraded content.
What will you find on the toolkit:
- Resources for people who are already involved in XR- 'internal facing resources'
- ‘How to’ guides
- Useful tools
- Answers to common questions
- Examples of things that have worked and why
- Action Packs from UK circles
- Special Wiki-style spaces for groups to add resources that can be shared
- Public facing resources (this is what the website is for)
- Non XR resouces (although you may find links to these)
- Resources that are only useful to one individual group and can't be shared to others.
- Anything not ok to display to the whole world! (especially personal identifiers)
- Anything against our Principles and Values
Navigating the Toolkit
Note: Shelf layout is going through major changes behind the scenes - there will be a more logical system in place soon.
Who maintains the Toolkit?
The toolkit as a whole is curated and published by the Local Group Support team. Circles who have specialist knowledge write their own pages of the toolkit.
If you are someone who is part of a team that has a book and you would like to regain access to update, or are part of a team that would like to add new content, then first read this information and then get in touch.
Note : In the future wiki-style areas will be created which will allow anyone with XR Hub account to contribute.
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions, need a new shelf or book created, or a page deleted, or want to join our team, there are 2 ways to contact us.
- On Mattermost, the Rebel Toolkit Reception channel in the UK Team
- By email at: LGsupport@extinctionrebellion.uk
We are always looking for people who are passionate about sharing with and learning from each other to join us - if that's you, get in touch!
(**) Extinction Rebellion (XR) is a do-it-together movement. All our design and artwork can be used non-commercially for the purpose of planet saving. This does not mean creating merchandise for fundraising or sending XR a percentage of your sales. We do not endorse or create any merchandise and we will pursue and prosecute anyone who does. The Extinction Symbol was designed in 2011 by street artist ESP, who loans XR usage on the same basis: www.extinctionsymbol.info.